Experience The Freedom Of...
Untethered Steering – from Tip to Clip
Many factors impact wire performance including tip design, wire support and torque response. Fundamental to guide wire handling is the ability to maneuver the wire untethered. The Verrata® pressure guide wire quickly disconnects and reliably reconnects, freeing physicians to steer just like a frontline wire. Evaluate Verrata today and experience the freedom of untethered steering from tip to clip.
Verrata ® Pressure Guide Wire Workflow
Click on a thumbnail below to see each image in a larger size.
FAMILIAR FRONTLINE TIP
- Industry standard flat-tip construction for easy tip shaping and tip shape retention.
- Preformed J-shaped tip is always directed toward the sensor, guarding against whipping artifact.
Comparative Tip Load1
1. Tip Load, n=5 of each wire, data on file at Volcano Corporation.
QUICKLY DISCONNECT AND RELIABLY RECONNECT
- New proximal wire design resists kinks and repels moisture.
- New clip connector provides multiple back up contact points for a secure signal.
- Verrata® Pressure Guide Wire allows free wire rotation when connected.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONSClick on the image below to see it in a larger size.
For more information on Volcano Products, please click here.